One of the most interesting Canon devices. Canon EF 24-70mm f2.8L II USM Lens is basic zoom lens for advanced use. This lens for SLR cameras provides exclusive quality and surprisingly high aperture ratio about f/2.8 across zoom range. Get proper match for your favorite EOS. Lens perfectly combines with any full-frame SLR EOS camera and is good for various photo genres: portraits, landscapes, travel photography and photojournalism.
Due to aspherical lens elements and glass lens with ultra-low dispersion (UD) and super ultra-low dispersion (super UD) lens provides amazing snapshots quality throughout all zoom range. Improved optical system ensures maximum sharpness across all image area. The high aperture about f/2.8 maintains throughout all zoom range that helps you to make stunning snapshots even in difficult low-light conditions when shooting without tripod. Ultrasonic Motor (USM) provides stable and noiseless permanent focusing.
• Focal Length: 24 - 70mm • Aperture Maximum: f/2.8 Minimum: f/22 • Angle of View: 84ø - 34ø • Approx. 3.48 x 4.45" (88.5 x 113 mm) • 28.40 oz (805 g) • Autofocus: Yes
For more information, please vists our Shipping Policy section.
The cost for shipping is only $5.95 for your entire order in the continental United States. Most orders are shipped same day or the next business day after they are placed. We ship all orders in the continental US via Fed Ex or United States Postal Service (USPS). Orders arrive within 3-7 business days unless Two Day or Next Day shipping was selected.
Returns for store credit will be processed FREE OF CHARGE.
Merchandise must be returned within 30 days of receipt of merchandise.
• Merchandise must contain original packing materials.
• An RMA Number must be obtained from DSLRDepot customer support prior to return.
• Merchandise must have all tags and labels attached.
• Any merchandise marked "Final Sale" cannot be returned.
• Refunds will be processed within approximately 7 to 10 business days after the return is accepted at our returns address.
• Original shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.