When Canon has presented new EOS 7D, heated debates started on photographers` forums. The device was discussed everywhere. Firstly frame format caused sort of confusion: unlike Canon EOS 5D Mark II which was presented a year ago, Canon EOS 7D has an APS-C format matrix. But then shutterbugs and advanced photographers understood that this SLR is perfect for report shooting. The Canon EOS 7D Body produced for shutterbugs and advanced photographers. This DSLR camera is well-known by its perfect performance, 18 MP resolution, CMOS sensor and high-end dual DIGIC 4 image processors. You can easily take 8 fps high-resolution images with minimum noise and up to ISO 12800. Camera is bigger than its predecessor Canon EOS 50D: due to metal housing device turned out quite heavy, but at the same time perfectly balanced.
For more information, please vists our Shipping Policy section.
The cost for shipping is only $5.95 for your entire order in the continental United States. Most orders are shipped same day or the next business day after they are placed. We ship all orders in the continental US via Fed Ex or United States Postal Service (USPS). Orders arrive within 3-7 business days unless Two Day or Next Day shipping was selected.
Returns for store credit will be processed FREE OF CHARGE.
Merchandise must be returned within 30 days of receipt of merchandise.
• Merchandise must contain original packing materials.
• An RMA Number must be obtained from DSLRDepot customer support prior to return.
• Merchandise must have all tags and labels attached.
• Any merchandise marked "Final Sale" cannot be returned.
• Refunds will be processed within approximately 7 to 10 business days after the return is accepted at our returns address.
• Original shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.
Please visit our Returns Policy for more details.
Share your opinion!
Let other people know your thoughts on this product!